Ziwi Peak Wet Dog Food with New Zealand Lamb Recipe 390g
Feed your dog farm to bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Mackerel & Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. It’s designed to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient-dense diet using fresh meat, organs and bone, as well as New Zealand green-lipped mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine. And to keep the formula as natural as possible, the complete and balanced nutrition does not include TSPP, BPA or carrageenan in the canning process.Key Benefits
- This moisture-rich, chunky pate contains just 2 protein sources in whole-prey ratios of 91% meat, organs, bone, and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain-free recipes made without added carbohydrates like potato, soy or other cheap fillers, which are often linked to obesity, food allergies and other health concerns.
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfood inclusions of cold-washed green tripe, New Zealand green mussels, and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants.
Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Lamb Lung, Chickpeas, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).Caloric Content
1200 kcal/kg, 468 kcal/13.75-oz can
Feed Ziwi to your pet on a daily basis.
Adult: For every 8kg/17.6 lbs of dog body weight, feed between 3/4 and 1 1/4 cans per day.
Puppies and pregnant or nursing females: feed approx. 1 1/2 to 2 times this amount over 2-3 feedings per day.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand. Click here for our step-by-step transition guide.