Ziwi Peak Wet Dog Food with New Zealand Free Range Chicken Recipe - 390g
Feed your dog farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Chicken Recipe Canned Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. This delicious, canned recipe uses fresh meat, organs and bone to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient-dense diet. Plus, to keep the formula as natural as possible, they don't include TSPP, BPA or carrageenan in any of their canned products. With 3% green mussels for joint health and complete, balanced nutrition to boot—this is one recipe you can be proud to feed your pet.Key Benefits
- This single-protein, moisture-rich, chunky pate contains whole-prey ratios of 92% meat, organs, bone, and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain-free recipes made without added carbohydrates like potato, soy or other cheap fillers, which are often linked to obesity, food allergies and other health concerns.
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfoods including poultry heart, New Zealand green mussels and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants.
Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chick Peas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).Caloric Content
1325 kcal/kg, 517 kcal/can
Feed Ziwi to your dog on a daily basis.
Adult: For every 22 lb of dog body weight, feed between 3/4 and 1 1/4 cans per day.
Puppies and pregnant or nursing females: Feed approx. 1 1/2 to 2 times this amount over 2-3 feedings per day.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand.