Acana Pacifica Cat 4.5kg
The Acana Pacifica Cat 4.5kg is specially designed for those adult cats who enjoy recipes with fish, because fish is packed with Canadian fresh, from sustainable fisheries.
Among other ingredients, we find a high amount of Omega 3 fatty acids, which provide shiny hair and cared skin. In addition to fruits and vegetables that provide the antioxidant vitamins necessary for our cat to grow healthy.
It does not include cereals.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA) with fresh fish, for shiny hair and healthy skin.
- Grain-free, low carb - high protein, to better match the natural nutritional requirements of all dogs.
- Canadian Fruits and Vegetables, to provide your pet with phytonutrients and antioxidant vitamins.
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, no genetically treated components.
- All the animal products that Acana Pacifica has come from animals suitable for food.
- Acana complies with the parameters established for feeding cats of all phases, given by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control).
Acana bags are not vacuum-packed products, this effect can sometimes occur due to the pressure difference between Canada and Spain.
Whole raw Pacific herring (14%), whole raw Pacific mackerel (13%), whole raw hake (9%), dried herring (8%), dried blue whiting (8%), dried mackerel (8%), whole pinto beans, whole peas, raw wild flounder (5%), pollock oil (5%), whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, raw whole rockfish (4%), sunflower oil, fibre lentil, freeze-dried cod liver (1%), dried seaweed, whole fresh squash, whole fresh butternut squash, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnips, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, whole fresh lingonberries, blueberries Whole fresh, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
Additives (per kg):
Technological: with natural antioxidants.
Nutritional: choline chloride: 1200 mg, taurine: 400 mg, zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrated): 150 mg, vitamin B1: 12.5 mg, vitamin B2: 6 mg, niacin: 50 mg, vitamin B5: 8 mg, vitamin B6: 6.5 mg, folic acid: 0.75 mg, biotin: 0.125 mg, vitamin B12: 0.10 mg, vitamin A: 3750 IU, vitamin E: 230 IU, vitamin K1: 0.5 mg , copper (hydrated amino acid copper (II) chelate): 11 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg.
Zootechnics: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10 ^ 6CF
Protein 37%, fat content 18%, inorganic matter 9%, crude fiber 3%, moisture 10%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.9%, magnesium 0 , 1%, taurine 0.1%, omega-6 2%, omega-3 2.2%, DHA 1%, EPA 0.8%